Name:
Location: Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia, United States

I Love Jesus, my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and my country, in that order.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Former Senator Zell Miller

“How could this great land of plenty produce too few people in the last 30 years? Here is the brutal truth that no one dares to mention: We’re too few because too many of our babies have been killed. Over 45 million since Roe v. Wade in 1973. If those 45 million children had lived, today they would be defending our country, they would be filling our jobs, they would be paying into Social Security. Still, we watch as 3,700 babies are killed every single day in America. It is unbelievable that a nation under God would allow this.” —former Senator Zell Miller

2 Comments:

Blogger Grandma Julia said...

Just wondering why you have not posted for sometime. I hope you are doing fine.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Newt said...

Jack passed away yesterday, April 7 at about 3:50pm (local time).

He had struggled to recover from complications after triple bypass surgery in September. Unfortunately, he could never really turn the corner.

I am his son-in-law and thought you should know.

I hope to update his blog to let his friends and readers know his final story.

Thom

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Staples Office Supplies